The project is focused on improving energy efficiency of distribution and generation of heating energy. The project will further underline previous efforts in this area for other utilities in Ukraine providing an example of comprehensive energy efficiency solutions for modernization of the DH sector based on modern technology with high environmental benefits. The project would also introduce the most effective DSM through installation of HIS and heat meters to allow consumption-based metering and billing.
- CO2 savings
- Electricity savings
- Natural gas savings
- Steady progress in the introduction of consumption based metering and billing roll out
- Transparency in tariff setting and investment program approval
- Introduction of full cost recovery heating tariffs
- Continue the policy dialogue with the Ukrainian authorities, including the Regulator
- Reform of the mechanism for subsidies to vulnerable customers
- Implementation of Energy efficiency stimulating policy
The Project will contribute to consumer awareness, stakeholder engagement and transparency, and will be an important component in the on-going policy dialogue with Ukrainian authorities, including the Regulator.